NACON and the RaceWard team, NACON Studio Milan’s racing label, were delighted to welcome the famous British motorcycle rider Davey Todd to their studio. They introduced him to TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 and he shared some feedback from his actual Tourist Trophy competitor point of view. The game will be available from 11 May 2023 on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch™.
Watch the complete interview with Davey Todd:
Discover the official Tourist Trophy route on TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 with Davey Todd:
After playing TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 for several hours, Todd talked about his highly positive experience.
The TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge games had become genuinely useful tools for his career. Just like the previous entry in the series, TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 recreates the official Tourist Trophy course on a 1:1 scale thanks to the laser scan technology. For a professional rider like Todd, this meant that he could study and learn by heart the bends of the most dangerous motorbike competition in the world.
“TT games are still a really big part of my preparation for going to the Isle of Man TT, to keep the course fresh in my mind. I spent hundreds of hours playing the game before my first involvement in the race, and it helped me get much better results”, said Todd, whose gaming performance stunned the developers.
As well as a terrific way to dive into the Tourist Trophy from a living room, the physics in TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 have been improved so that the motorcycle behaviour is even more realistic.
“TT3 feels like an all new game, which is really exciting (…). On the realistic mode with realistic settings, the feeling of the bikes feels honestly like real life”, said Todd.
New features and content included in TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3:
- The official Tourist Trophy course
- A total of 200km of drivable roads with points of interest and challenges to discover, including 60km for the Snaefell Mountain Course
- 32 different circuits, including both historic and current courses
- Close to 40 Superbike and Supersport motorbikes
- Over 20 official riders
- Improved physics for more precise cornering and braking management
- A wide range of motorbike upgrades to achieve better performance
- A new “Open Roads” feature so you can freely explore the Isle of Man
- 11 different types of activities, including two that can be customised
- Multiplayer with the option to create open and private online lobbies
- Online competitions with weekly and monthly events
- A cross-gen compatible game
Purchasing any version of the game grants access to the next-gen and old-gen versions of the game for the same platform
TT Isle Of Man: Ride on the Edge 3 will be available on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch™ from 11 May 2023.