Ripples Asia and Threaks are excited to announce the new trailer for Battle Planet – Judgement Day and new update comes with Asian languages including Korean, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese (Traditional/Simplified). Battle Planet – Judgement Day available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.
Battle Planet – Judgement Day is a planetary rogue-lite top-down shooter. You are one of the universe’s 3 most wanted criminals on the run, fighting your way through hordes of aliens, military and police units. There is only one way to reclaim your freedom – destroy them all…
Moving your main character also rotates the planet while he gets attacked from all sides. Enemy attack waves range from simple -surviving over time- sessions, over -bomb defusing- waves, up to epic boss fights. Shoot your way through hordes of attackers and don’t get killed by the authorities. The player escapes from one planet to the other via transport capsules, discovering endless procedurally generated planet environments and dynamically changing biomes. While each wave of attacks is getting more intense, your character also grows stronger through perk upgrades and a perma upgrade system for both, the player characters and your weaponry.
Battle Planet Key Features
- couch co-op mode: die together in excessive sessions with friends
- permanently upgrade your convict and the weapon arsenal after each run
- battle your way through hordes of enemies designed to torment you
- power up your ass with a load-out of perks
- face bosses that have your controller buttons on their death list
New Patch Features:
- Feature: New Language support: Korean, Japanese, Thai, Indonesian, Chinese (Traditional and Simplified)
- Feature: (PS) Added Menu-Navigation with a D-pad.
- Feature: (PC) Added Menu-Navigation with Arrow keys.
- Feature: In Coop mode, the Boss Introduction will now be shown on both screens.
- Gameplay change: Upon entering the Escape Pod, players will now immediately leave the planet
Battle Planet – Judgment Day available on now on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC.