Taxi Life is compatible with the most popular steering wheel peripherals and game controllers.
Climb into the driver’s seat of your car and your business, transport passengers across Barcelona and grow your company!
After arriving in Barcelona with nothing but a car and a dream, drive around the busy streets of the famous city and transport passengers while offering them impeccable service. You will need to follow the rules of the road; deal with impatient tourists, changing weather and rush hours; adapt your routes to avoid traffic jams and accidents; and, most of all, ensure your clients are pleased with your service to earn the best ratings and the most generous tips!
- Transport your passengers across 286 miles (460 km) of roads in a large area of Barcelona reproduced at 1:1 scale.
- Explore the city and earn experience points by discovering new points of interest.
- Use your experience points to unlock new skills, such as the ability to accept longer fares
- Pick up clients and take them to their destination
- Follow the rules of the road and avoid collisions with vehicles and pedestrians
- Adapt your route based on random events (accidents, construction work, parades, etc.)
- Adapt to changing weather: for example, increase your braking distance when the road surface is wet to avoid collisions
- Buy new cars with the profits from your fares
- Hire employees based on their profile and assign them to cars, neighbourhoods and time slots
- Make the right decisions to maximize your profits!
If you like to be challenged, accept special missions within two categories:
- Drive as fast as possible (no speeding fines apply)
- Don’t break any traffic rules
Be fast and error-free because the clients in these missions have especially high expectations!
- Respond to your passengers’ requests: chat, change the radio station, open the window, etc.
- Provide impeccable service to earn tips and excellent reviews
- Select your driving style and car models, such as electric or fuel-based cars, and automatic, semi-automatic or manual transmission
- Customize your cars: colour, driver’s cab, rims, accessories, etc.
- Upgrade your vehicles using your profits and experience!
- Monitor warning lights on your dashboard and visit petrol stations, charging stations and service stations whenever necessary
- Repair your vehicles if they are damaged
- Visit a car wash regularly: your clients won’t want to get into a dirty car!